- The American Association of Sex Educators, Counselors, and Therapists: Informational Web site for the AASECT.
- American Psychological Association Help Center: A Web site published by the APA with information on such topics as stress, family, and psychotherapy.
- National Institute of Mental Health: This Web site provides interesting general information on mental health, including recent news and events.
- Mental Health Net: The largest mental health site in the world with over 3,000 resources.
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing: Informational website on EMDR and its efficacy.
- The National Vulvodynia Association: Web site for the NVA, an organization dedicated to proper assessment and treatment of pelvic pain.
- Sexuality Information and Education Council of the United States: This Web site provides information on healthy sexuality.